The role of drug-eluting balloons in contemporary coronary intervention
Presentations available when logged in:
- Treatment ostial bifurcated lesions (001 of Medina classification) with a second generation of placlitaxel-eluting balloon: 6-month outcomes of the...
- Coronary endothelial dysfunction following drug-eluting balloon only treatment of de novo lesions in human
- Angiographic and clinical outcome in the treatment of restenosis of DES with drug-coated balloons in diabetics
- Clinical efficacy and safety of paclitaxel-eluting balloon in a real-world single centre registry of South-East Asian patients
- Randomised comparison a paclitaxel drug-eluting balloon with a paclitaxel-eluting stent in small coronary vessels: 12-month results of the BELLO study
- The role of drug-eluting balloon in the treatment of diffuse de novo coronary artery disease
- The paclitaxel-coated balloon catheter presents a therapeutic alternative in select coronary indications results of an analysis of the raw data of...
- Late lumen enlargement: a potential new paradigm in vascular therapy