Tips and tricks in carotid artery stenting
Presentations available when logged in:
- Radial access in carotid artery stenting of right internal carotid artery in acute carotid syndrome, without touching the aortic arch
- The usage of perfusion balloon to prevent cerebral ischaemia during bilateral carotid intervention involving intra-cranial segment
- Complex carotid artery stenting: acute thrombus, successful management
- Transradial carotid angioplasty via lusorian artery in type III aortic arch
- Ulnar artery access for carotid artery stenting of right internal carotid artery in patient with previous ipsilateral radial access carotid artery...