Titanium-nitride-oxide bioactive stent: the evidence-based choice in STEMI and NSTEMI patients
With an unrestricted educational grant from HEXACATH
Presentations available when logged in:
- Introduction and objectives
- What is the role of nitride oxide in the efficacy of Titan stent in patients with acute coronary syndromes?
- Large scale TITAN2 spanish registry in STEMI and NSTEMI patients
- BASE-ACS randomised study comparing the titanium-nitride-oxide bioactive Titan2 stent with the Everolimus-eluting stent Xience V: a 3-year follow-up
- The latest active stent technologies (bioactive and drug-eluting stents) and the complex problem of dual-antiplatelet therapy management in STEMI a...
- The new ESC 2012 STEMI guidelines: bioactive stents should be preferred over DES
- Take-home message