Use of DES in specific subsets of patients/lesions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Stenting strategy after coronary rotablation in calcific and complex lesions: long-term follow-up of the prospective ROTALINK study
- Clinical outcomes of long-length ( > 28 mm) DES versus long-length ( > 28mm) bare metal stents in primary PCI for STEMI
- 1-year follow-up of patients treated with new-generation polymer-based 38 mm everolimus-eluting stent: the P38 study
- Comparison of biolimus A9-eluting stents and everolimus-eluting stents in diabetic patients with coronary artery disease
- Comparable low 1-year cardiac mortality among diabetic and non-diabetic patients undergoing coronary stenting with biolimus A9-elution and biodegra...
- PCI of left anterior descending coronary artery is safe when using latest generation DES
- Comorbidities determine prognosis in patients undergoing coronary stenting: results from two large registries evaluating biolimus A9-eluting from b...