A selection of best clinical cases of 2014 submissions
Session comprising selected PCR London Valves 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- A novel approach to the treatment of combined severe aortic stenosis and abdominal aortic aneurysm
- An unexpected obstacle on the way to prosthetic valve implantation
- TAVI in high-risk patient with isolated severe AR and previous surgical mitral valve replacement
- Planned two-stage transcatheter treatment with a balloon-expandable heart valve and vascular plugs in a patients with inoperable severe aortic sten...
- When to stop
- Transcatheter therapy of functional mitral regurgitation and congenital atrial septal defect: which strategy?
- Aortic stenosis in familial homozygous hypercholesterolemia patient
- Acquired Gerbode defect following transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- Double complication of a transfemoral TAVI