Below-the-knee angioplasty: new solutions and long-term follow-up
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Invasive treatment of critical limb ischemia: long term results
- The PES-BTK-70 study: interim results of the assessment of the first self-expanding nitinol paclitaxel eluting stent in below-the-knee lesions
- BIOLUX P-II: a randomised clinical trial comparing a drug releasing balloon versus plain old balloon angioplasty for the treatment of infrapopiteal...
- Safety and efficacy of infrapopliteal endovascular therapy for hemodialysis patients with critical limb ischemia according to the suggested objecti...
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of the infrapopliteal arteries for critical limb ischemia in patients with indication of major amputation