Bifurcation: tips and tricks
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Trifurcate left main stem intervention with single-stent strategy and triple balloon kissing through radial access: procedural steps and 9-month fo...
- Separate origin of left anterior descending artery and left circumflex artery from the aorta: how to protect the circumflex artery while treating a...
- Complete revascularisation using retro-wiring technique for complex bifurcation and consecutive treatment of acute occlusion in NSTEMI patient
- Where to stop?
- Stenting method for medina classification (1,0,0) bifurcation lesion to achieve accurate and ideal stent positioning
- Mother and child technique with side-branch protection