Bosnia and Herzegovina, Luxembourg and Romania share their most educational cases
With the collaboration of the Working Group on Interventional Cardiology of the Association of Cardiologists of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Luxembourg Society of Cardiology (SLC) and the Working Group on Interventional Cardiology of the Romanian Society of Cardiology
Presentations available when logged in:
- Introduction and objectives
- Device loss and retrieval
- Dissection of left main, left anterior descending and circumflex arteries
- Perforation during TAVI: may not be what you think is most likely!
- Stenting into the void
- How to do a PCI on diagonal branch
- Is it always good to keep it simple?
- Lessons learned
- Take-home message