Can we increase myocardial salvage in the primary PCI era? The role of ischaemic conditioning, dedicated devices and pharmacological agents
Presentations available when logged in:
- Introduction and objectives
- Mechanisms underlying ischaemic pre-conditioning: lessons for the interventionalists
- Should we initiate remote conditioning in the ambulance and perform post-conditioning in the cathlab during primary PCI?
- Cooling and other non pharmacological approaches
- Preservation of microcirculatory integrity in patients with acute myocardial infarction with pharmacological agents
- Take-home message