Catheter-based renal denervation: how recent clinical trials impacted my daily practice ..... With the collaboration of the Resistant Hypertension Course
With an unrestricted educational grant from BOSTON SCIENTIFIC, MEDTRONIC & ST. JUDE MEDICAL
Presentations available when logged in:
- Different hypertension phenotypes: how to diagnose and treat
- Case example 1: my experience with renal denervation - the best candidates for renal denervation
- Renal sympathetic nerves: recent clinical and pre-clinical findings changed my procedural performance
- What have we learned from recent clinical trials and what should we do now?
- What next? Arrhythmias, chronic kidney disease, or heart failure?
- Chairmen's oral conclusion