Complications after peripheral interventions - Part I
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Accidental subclavian artery injury by 14F dialysis catheter
- External iliac artery percutaneous transluminal angioplasty complicated by percutaneous closure device induced stent dislodgement
- Progression to internal iliac artery dissection in one treatment for calcified severe stenosis and occlusion of common to external iliac artery
- A successful case of bailout to the iliac artery perforation due to a broken bone fragment after hip replacement
- Self-expandable stent embolisation in aorta during percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for a.subclavia sin.