Congenital heart interventions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Practical approach to closing large and complex atrial septal defects
- Successful percutaneous device closure for giant atrial septal defect with massive pericardial effusion and pulmonary hypertension in an elderly pa...
- CoA stenting: what is known and what is new
- Plug the arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Practical tips for successful pulmonary valvuloplasty and stenting arteries
- A case of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension disengaged from oxygen therapy after balloon pulmonary angioplasty