Drug-eluting solutions for superficial femoral artery angioplasty
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Investigation of inhibition of restenosis by drug-coated balloons in peripheral arteries: post dilatation of nitinol stents with drug-coated balloo...
- Twenty-four-month results with a new paclitaxel-coated balloon for treatment of femoropopliteal lesions: ILLUMENATE FIH Trial
- Short-term clinical outcome of DES implantation for superficial femoral artery lesions as compared to BMS
- Nitinol self-expanding paclitaxel-eluting stent was useful in endovascular therapy for in-stent restenosis after superficial femoral artery stenting
- Belgian remedy registry: 1-year results of bio-absorbable stents in superficial femoral artery lesions