Hot Line - Procedural strategies
Presentations available when logged in:
- OCT guidance during stent implantation in primary PCI: a randomised multicentre study with 9-month angiographic follow-up
- Complex coronary bifurcation lesions - Randomised comparison of a strategy using a dedicated self-expanding biolimus A9-eluting stent versus a culo...
- TRYTON bifurcation trial 1-year results
- Prospective randomised study of the paclitaxel-coated balloon catheter in bifurcated coronary lesions (BABILON trial): 24-month clinical and angiog...
- Randomised comparison between self-apposing bare metal and paclitaxel-eluting coronary stents for the treatment of saphenous vein grafts
- Coronary orbital atherectomy for treating de novo, severely calcified lesions: 1-year results and economic analysis of the pivotal ORBIT II trial
- Randomised comparison between a self-apposing sirolimus-eluting coronary stent and a balloon-expandable stent in acute myocardial infarction