How to treat a saphenous vein graft stenosis
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Recurrent in-stent restenosis of coronary saphenous graft - OCT guided PCI
- Saphenous vein graft treated with a self-apposing stent
- Overlapping scaffold in saphenous vein grafts
- Recurrent DES restenosis of a saphenous venous graft bifurcation lesion: how to treat?
- Graft patency should always be checked when electric instability occur early after CABG