Interactive Case Corner 06
Presentations available when logged in:
- Cardiac rupture caused by occult haemorrhagic myocardial infarction following PCI
- PCI strategy for ACS with two culprit arteries and distal left main disease with consecutive bifurcation lesions
- End-stage coronary artery disease treated with multiple DES in a nonagenarian patient presenting with ACS
- Acute cardioembolic common iliac artery occlusion in a severe multivessel patient
- PCI of left main stenosis to circumflex when nothing will pass!