Interactive Case Corner 07
Presentations available when logged in:
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty of right pulmonary artery through a centrally placed B-T 'Melbourne' shunt in a patient with TOF an...
- Transseptal transcatheter mitral valve implantation for severely calcified mitral stenosis
- A totally contrast-free TAVI procedure
- Successful treatment of acute severe mitral regurgitation caused by papillary muscle rupture with the MitraClip procedure
- Percutaneous mitral valve-in-ring using a modified antegrade approach with a guidewire externalised through the left ventricle
- Closed chest, transcatheter LV volume reduction for ischemic cardiomyopathy