Interactive Case Corner 20
Presentations available when logged in:
- Retrieval of a stent after detachment from its delivery system
- Technique for access into a protruding aorto-ostial stent for PCI
- Long term follow-up by coronary angioscopy: two cases of BMS implantation
- Two vessel orbital atherectomy via tibiopedal arterial minimally invasive retrograde revascularisation technique
- Anomalous left circumflex coronary artery: a source of perioperative complication
- PCI with stenting of tortuous proximal left anterior descending with aneurysm of left anterior descending at the origin using buddy wire and guide...