Interactive Case Corner 4
Presentations available when logged in:
- OCT guided PCI with single stenting of left main coronary artery to left circumflex to obtuse marginal (OM) branch
- Stentablation as bailout for recurrent restenosis of under expanded stent
- Left main stenosis and infarct-related left anterior descending artery: single-stage or sequent PCI?
- Percutaneous coronary intervention in a tortuous right coronary artery with pseudo-lesions and dissection
- Use of bioresorbable scaffolds during transradial primary angioplasty
- Successful angioplasty of right coronary artery coronary chronic total occlusion and left main bifurcation lesions
- What happened to this young lady with acute myocardial infarction?