Invasive imaging and physiology (IVUS/OCT/FFR) - Part II
Presentations available when logged in:
- Combining anatomy and physiology in left main intervention strategy
- OCT follow-up of stents. Is this worrisome?
- The incidence, predictors and clinical outcomes of acute and late stent malapposition detected by OCT after DES implantation
- OCT quiz
- Quick technology update: what is in the pipeline for Boston Scientific IVUS solutions
- 10 facts every interventional cardiologist should know about invasive and non-invasive coronary imaging