Management of no-reflow phenomenon
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Balloon rupture caused diffuse air embolisation and no-reflow
- Efficacy of the perfusion balloon in STEMI with large amount of thrombus
- How would you treat left main large thrombus burden during PCI of left anterior descending: aspirate, medicate, both or something else?
- No-reflow in ectatic right coronary artery
- No-reflow of the non-culprit coronary artery after thrombus aspiration in a primary PCI case