Moderated abstract corner
Presentations available when logged in:
- Comparison of transport methods for patients with STEMI to a PCI centre and the influence of delay on long-term mortality
- Does reducing ischaemia times justify to catheterise firstly the culprit artery in every primary PCI?
- Coronary vein drain time: novel angiographic parameter that integrates both epicardial and tissue level perfusion in STEMI
- Safety and effectiveness of a novel absorbable vascular closure compared to established devices: a prospective study
- Successful use of biliary stents during PCI in patients with large calibre coronary arteries and venous conduits
- Long-term clinical outcomes after polytetrafluoroethylene-covered stent implantation for coronary perforation