New antiplatelet agents in ACS - Part II
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Impact of platelet volume and platelet reactivity on thrombotic events in ACS patients on clopidogrel or prasugrel after PCI
- Effectiveness of switching Prasugrel's 'low responders' to Ticagrelor after ACS
- Comparison of double (360 mg) Ticagrelor loading dose with standard (60 mg) Prasugrel loading dose in STEMI patients: the rapid activity of platele...
- Clinical outcome after PCI and ticagrelor or clopidogrel in patients with ACS in a real world setting
- Benefits from new adenosine-diphosphate antagonists as compared to clopidogrel in patients with stable angina or acute coronary syndrome: a meta-an...