Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Incidence, predictors and impact of stent malapposition in patients with acute STEMI treated with current generation DES
- A randomised comparison of PCI guided by frequency domain OCT and angiography: OPUS-CLASS cohort B study
- Impact of OCT-guided PCI on the neointimal coverage and malapposition following Resolute zotarolimus-eluting stent implantation: randomised compari...
- Frequency of early resolved, persistent and early acquired malapposition 3 days after implantation of a self-expanding or balloon-expandable stent...
- Incomplete stent apposition causes high shear flow disturbances and delay in neointimal coverage as a function of strut to wall detachment distance
- Feasibility and repeatability of OCT measurements of pre-stent thrombus burden in patients with STEMI treated with primary PCI