Percutaneous mitral valve repair: outcome and predictions
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- The Everest II randomised controlled trial of percutaneous and surgical reduction of mitral regurgitation: 5-year results stratified by degenerativ...
- Use of MitraClip in functional and degenerative mitral regurgitation: early outcomes from the Mitraclip Asia-Pacific Registry (MARS)
- Hemodynamic impact of intracardiac shunt in residual interatrial communication after MitraClip procedure
- Impact of trisucpid regurgitation on outcome after percutaneous mitral valve repair
- Anatomic predictors of procedural success in patients undergoing transcatheter mitral valve repair with the MitraClip system
- Haemodynamic effects of the MitraClip system - Focusing v-wave, left atrial- and pulmonary artery pressure, grade of mitral regurgitation and cardi...
- Evolution of mitral valve procedural volumes in Germany in the advent of endovascular treatments: national utilisation volumes 2006-2012 and experi...