Rotablator with stable and unstable calcified lesions
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- IVUS guided rotational atherectomy for under-expanded right coronary stent in acute coronary syndrome
- Diffuse calcified lesion - A sticky encounter
- An unusual kit for primary angioplasty: successful combined use of micro catheter-guideliner and rotablator in acute inferior myocardial infarction...
- High-risk day-case coronary intervention with left ventricular support
- Rotablator and intra-aortic balloon pump for high-risk unprotected left main stenosis intervention in 82-year-old patient with bilateral unsuitable...