STEMI and coronary artery aneurysm
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- A case of acute myocardial infarction with a giant coronary artery aneurysm
- A patient presenting with STEMI with a culprit lesion located in an extremely aneurysmal target vessel
- Primary PCI in anterior STEMI with Markis type-I coronary ectasia
- Rescue PCI for failed fibrinolysis of lateral myocardial infarction: a huge ectatic segment at mid left circumflex in the background!
- PCI of double giant aneurysms lesions on STEMI by radial approach