Simultaneous percutaneous structural procedures
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Large abdominal aortic aneurysm in a high-risk surgical patient with a severe aortic stenosis and patent coronary artery bypass: combined percutane...
- Valve thrombus after successful percutaneous intervention including PCI, TAVI and left atrial appendage closure
- A successful percutaneous closure of transfemoral post-TAVI ventricular septal defect
- Transfemoral aortic valve implantation and percutaneous closure of left atrial appendage in a single procedure
- Simultaneous transapical implantation of transcatheter heart valves in the aortic and mitral positions