South Korea shares its most educational cases
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- How could I overcome the diffuse heavy calcified lesions ?
- Successful management of acute closure of left anterior descending coronary artery due to long-segment dissection with propagating intramural hemat...
- CABG is not all mighty: 'visually patent' graft could be 'functionally not patent'
- Retrograde aortic dissection induced by guiding catheter during primary PCI for STEMI
- Retrograde ipsilateral approach using distal superficial femoral artery as main strategy in CTO of both superficial femoral arteries