Superficial femoral artery and below knee intervention
Presentations available when logged in:
- Introduction and objectives
- Key points to know about non-invasive evaluation (Duplex, coronary computed tomography angiography, magnetic resonance angiography) of lower limb a...
- Toolkits (sheaths, catheters, guidewires) for superficial femoral artery and below the knee angioplasty, including CTOs
- New stents, scaffolds and drug-coated-balloons for superficial femoral artery and below the knee angioplasty. Are they really useful?
- a case of endovascular treatment for total occlusion of superficial femoral artery using multifunction catheter
- No stent zone (common femoral artery and behind knee): what to do?
- Tips and tricks of popliteal and below knee vascular access with case examples
- My teaching case of below the knee interventions
- Top essential things to know about critical limb ischemia management