The role of coronary collaterals in CTO PCI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Coronary artery collateral circulation: defining the anatomy in a CTO population
- The fate of collateral channel in failure cases of the treatment of coronary CTO with retrograde approach.
- Non-target vessel haemodynamics of coronary CTO are not related to extent of collateral donation, implications for the influence of revascularisati...
- Microvascular resistance is not increased after angioplasty of coronary CTO and vasodilatory capacity of the microvasculature is preserved
- The mechanism of left ventricular functional improvement caused by PCI for coronary CTO: analysis by two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography