Thrombus aspiration failed: what next?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2014 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Introduction and objectives
- Managing a thrombectomy resistant thrombus in a large inferior STEMI
- STEMI in early postpartum period, intracoronary alteplase in primary PCI
- Primary PCI to right coronary artery with large thrombus burden, failed manual thrombus aspiration: what is the next step?
- Giant right coronary artery with massive thrombus load; management challenge
- Failed manual thrombus aspiration in STEMI salvaged by mechanical rheolytic thrombectomy