Valve size measuring the annulus and paravulvar leak
Session comprising selected PCR London Valves 2014 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Aortic annulus dimensions for transapical heart valve implantation assessed by different three-dimensional transoesophageal Echocardiographic modal...
- A novel computer model to predict paravalvular regurgitation after TAVI
- Localisation and natural course of paravalvular regurgitation after implantation of a self-expanding valve: insights from serial transoesophageal E...
- Validation of transoesophageal Echocardiography in vitro measurements for bioprosthetic aortic valves - Implications for valve-in-valve therapy
- Required small size of aortic valve in transcatheter aortic valve replacement in a Japanese female patients