Advanced catheter-based support for acute heart failure: a paradigm shift?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Infarct-related cardiogenic shock: comparison of percutaneous left ventricular assist devices versus intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation
- The extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation epidemic: is there an answer?
- The use of microaxial flow assist device for acute circulatory support in heart failure and cardiogenic shock: results from a single high-volume he...
- Outcome after implantation of a microaxial flow pump in patients with cardiogenic shock
- Impella on top of extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation treatment in cardiogenic shock results in effective left ventricular unloading