Antiplatelet pre-treatment: is earlier the better?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Clopidogrel loading before or after the start of PCI: impact on peri-procedural outcomes in the CHAMPION PHOENIX trial
- Time-related effect of antiplatelet therapy and time-related advantage of the new antiplatelet drugs
- Is platelet inhibition correlated with time from last P2Y12 blockers intake after an ACS? A pilot study
- Pre-hospital administration of P2Y12 inhibitors and early coronary reperfusion in primary PCI: a comparative study
- A subgroup analysis of the CHAMPION PHOENIX trial assessing the effect of cangrelor to prevent PCI peri-procedural complications in stable and ACS...