Appraising today's role of bivalirudin and glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors in the modern era of antiplatelet pharmacotherapy
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Randomised evaluation of intralesion versus intracoronary abciximab and aspiration thrombectomy in patients with STEMI: the COCKTAIL II trial
- Post-procedural bivalirudin infusion duration and acute stent thrombosis rates from a large United Kingdom primary angioplasty programme: how long...
- Clinical outcomes between eptifibatide and abciximab remain similar during primary PCI for STEMI
- Meta-analysis of safety and efficacy of bivalirudin versus heparin with or without routine glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor in patients with ACS
- Intracoronary-bolus only versus intracoronary-bolus plus infusion administration of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors in patients with STEMI undergo...