CTO - The role of adjunctive imaging: OCT, IVUS and computed tomography
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Left anterior descending CTO-treated artery using IVUS-guided reverse controlled antegrade and retrograde subintimal tracking technique (CART)
- OCT-guided intervention in a bioresorbable-scaffold CTO
- 3 CTOs, 2 guide catheters and 1 IVUS
- A successful PCI for CTO of right coronary artery with calcifications with bilateral approach after the retrograde wire was in the extravascular sp...
- A role for pre-procedural computed tomography for guiding recanalisation of stumpless coronary CTOs?
- Marked variation in degree of stent malapposition in segments of controlled compared with uncontrolled subintimal dissection in CTO PCI: instructiv...
- My endless nightmare