Can new concepts revitalise catheter-based renal denervation therapies?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Acute reduction of aortic stiffness in patients with resistant arterial hypertension as a marker of efficacy of renal denervation therapy
- Intraprocedural reduction of the venoarterial norepinephrine gradient correlates with blood pressure response after renal denervation
- Non-invasive renal denervation study using externally delivered focused ultrasound in severe resistant hypertension
- Durable 24-hour blood pressure reduction in a hypertensive swine model using a multielectrode catheter system for sympathetic renal nerve ablation
- Comparison of safety and efficacy between percutaneous alcohol-mediated perivascular renal denervation and single-electrode radiofrequency ablation...