Challenging structural interventions - Part 1
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Percutaneous closure of a mitral peri-prosthetic fistula between left ventricle and left atrial appendage in a patient with porcelain aorta on haem...
- Flying parachute in the left ventricle with happy landing
- Huge right pulmonary artery to left atrial fistula, 2 cases: percutaneous management
- Multiple complication in device closure and primary percutaneous interventions in an adult with atrial septal defect and congenital complete heart...
- Long-term successfull treatment of a post-myocardial infarction ventricular septal defect in an elderly
- Successful staged intervention including percutaneous transvenous mitral commissurotomy in PCI and TAVI
- Successful percutaneous closure of iatrogenic ascending aorta to right atrium fistula in a patient treated with transcatheter mitral valve repair a...