Characterising anatomical features of bifurcation lesions: are they an aid in strategy selection?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Peri-procedural myocardial injury and predictors of small side-branch occlusion in coronary bifurcation intervention
- Influences of vessel curve and bifurcation around plaque on the plaque progression and rupture risk in coronary artery diseases
- How bifurcation angle impacts the fate of side branch after main vessel stenting: a retrospective analysis of 1,200 consecutive bifurcation lesions...
- Impact of side-branch remodeling in coronary bifurcation lesion on clinical outcome of provisional stenting
- An angiographic tool for risk prediction of side-branch occlusion in coronary bifurcation intervention: the Resolve score system