Complications after peripheral interventions - Part 1
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Acute carotid occlusion immediately after diagnostic angiography: an uninvited guest
- Subclavian artery stenting complicated by stent migration in abdominal aorta and thrombotic embolisation with occlusion of the left superficial fem...
- Iatrogenic subclavian artery and aortic dissection with end-organ damage following subclavian angioplasty: endovascular management
- Floating bailout stent in the ascending aorta: a case of stent embolisation which was implanted in left subclavian artery
- Percutaneous management of an unusual complication after cardiac plug implantation