Expanding clinical experience with left atrial appendage closure
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation and anticoagulant therapy: role of percutaneous atrial appendage closure
- Indications for left atrial appendage occlusion and the impact on procedural safety and long-term outcome: a report from the Amplatzer cardiac plug...
- Procedural outcome of patients with estimated low, intermediate, or high stroke risk undergoing transcatheter left atrial appendage occlusion using...
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage closure: effect of positioning the closure device on outcome
- Left atrial appendage occlusion for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: midterm results of the Belgian Amplatzer cardiac plug registry
- Safety and efficacy of left atrial appendage closure with the cardiac plug in high-risk patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation and contrain...
- Embolisation of left atrial appendage closure devices: a systematic review of cases reported with the Watchman device and the Amplatzer cardiac plug