FFR in complex situations: left main, CTO and aneurysms
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Physiological assessments guided PCI to multiple coronary artery aneurysms with severe stenoses
- Normalising the left anterior descending artery: FFR after reopening of right coronary distal CTO by placing a dedicated bifurcation self-expandabl...
- Impact of CTO on ischaemic burden and how FFR of the donor vessel is affected by CTO recanalisation
- 'Stealth left main trunk disease' disclosed only by FFR
- FFR in left main coronary artery disease - Just do it!