Hot line - TAVI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 late-breaking trial submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- 30-day outcomes of intermediate-risk patients with the new generation balloon-expandable transcatheter heart valve via the transfemoral approach
- 6-month performance of a self-expanding valve in a study of best implantation practices
- Influence of computed tomography-based over-sizing on the incidence of paravalvular regurgitation of a new-generation transcatheter valve: early re...
- 6-month outcomes following TAVI with a novel repositionable self-expanding bioprosthesis
- Von Willebrand factor, as a highly sensitive sensor of flow and bedside test to detect and monitor aortic regurgitation during TAVI procedure: resu...
- ClOsure device iN TRansfemoral aOrtic vaLve implantation: the CONTROL multicentre study