How to treat coronary aneurysm as a culprit for STEMI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- The best vacuum cleaner in large ectatic vessels in STEMI
- How should I treat a STEMI patient with thrombotic occlusion of a giant aneurysm of the left circumflex?
- Primary PCI in a young patient with coronary artery ectasia and massive intraluminal thrombosis
- Not all anterior STEMIs are created equal...
- Extensive catheter thrombus aspiration in STEMI in an ectatic coronary artery: an hydrodynamic study from bedside-to-bench
- Management of coronary artery aneurysm complicated by STEMI using manual aspiration thrombectomy only: a case report
- Primary PCI in an aneurysmal vessel with high thrombus burden