Interactive Case Corner III
Presentations available when logged in:
- Guide to disaster
- Acute and very late stent thrombosis of non-culprit lesion in STEMI
- Right coronary artery dissection never ending story
- Yes it is anterio STEMI but which is the culprit?
- Successful PCI for Shepherd’s crook right coronary artery by step-by-step anchor balloon technique and slip through technique
- Intervention of a CTO using OCT
- Always watch the tip!
- Left main with multivessel PCI in the elderly
- Fixed the coronary but punctured the femora