Interventions in patients with heart failure and resistant hypertension
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Percutaneous coronary recanalisation of a CTO of the right coronary artery in patient with end-stage heart failure? A new option of the bridge-to-t...
- Haemodynamic stabilisation with percutaneous left ventricular assist device in a patient under resuscitation in cardiogenic shock
- A complication of endomyocardial biopsy: coronary-right ventricular fistula
- Electrophysiological and coronary amalgamation for successful implantation of left ventricular lead in cardiac resynchronisation therapy
- Acute treatment with renal denervation in a patient with resistant hypertension and haemorrhagic stroke