Left main coronary artery disease and STEMI: a complex challenging situation
With the collaboration of Groupe de Reflexion sur la Cardiologie Interventionnelle (GRCI)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- Are there specific features of STEMI with left main coronary artery disease?
- How to optimise PCI technique when left main coronary artery lesion is the culprit?
- When should you call the surgeon?
- How to manage left main coronary artery lesion when non-culprit?
- Session evaluation and key learnings