Management of coronary subclavian steal syndrome
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Coronary and peripheral intervention for the treatment of anterior STEMI
- Refractory angina in a patient with previous CABG and coexisitng stenotic cerebrovascular disease
- Complex angioplasty of the left subclavian artery and internal mammary graft to the left anterior descending artery
- Coronary subclavian steal syndrome and acute anterior myocardial infarction: a new treatment dilemma in the era of primary PCI
- Subclavian artery stenosis: a rare cause of haemodynamic collapse during cardiac catheterisation - Can we fix it with a coronary stent?