OCT helps to understand the mechanism of ACS
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2015 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Discrimination between thrombus and dissection during primary PCI using OCT
- Dynamic changes in electrocardiogram predicting OCT's findings
- Spontaneous left main dissection treated conservatively
- Spontaneous healing of an intramural coronary haematoma
- Myocardial infarction with non-obstructive thrombus formation validated by OCT: to stent or not to stent?